Slideshow Widget

Same Place, Different Time

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

It's already halfway through summer and for the first time, I am actually excited for summer to end because it means I'll be in Austin! I recently did a photoshoot with Nicole, a beautiful girl about to have her quincenera. We're in the Bishop Arts district again (can't seem to get away from this place!), and yet every time I photograph here, I find new, interesting places to shoot. This time, a small store was renovating inside and painting the walls when they asked us if we wanted to shoot inside for a rustic wall setting. Of course I agreed since I absolutely love rustic settings. They were so sweet and eager to move anything that could interfere with the shoot. I don't think I'll ever get tired of shooting here simply because of how inviting the environment is and how rustic it looks. This time, a gate was open and we walked inside to find a wall covered in vines and a mosaic-like painting on a wall. Nicole was a great model and I really liked this shoot, enjoy!



Post a Comment